Are You Ready For SEAT 2022 Live Event?
Get Ready for the EPIC Sports & Entertainment Conference-Event of 2022
No Streaming, No Pre-Recorded Sessions, No Recordings of Any Kind, No Video Sessions
ONLY LIVE ATTENDANCE for the Ultimate in Networking, Information Sharing, Relationship Building & The Most Engaging Discussion Topics in Two Years with 500 Global Sport & Entertainment Leaders! Limited Registrations. Detail Information & Announcements Coming in A Few Days
Are You Ready for Engaging Discussions at SEAT 2022 ?
We have all learned so much over the last two years which means we have tons of new ideas, technologies, strategies, fan engagement tips and more to share when we get back together!
Let's Talk Digital, Fan Engagement & Activations
- New ways to engage your fans in the new world!
- Driving revenue through digital and fan engagement analytics
- New types of innovative activations and analytics around sponsorships
- Digital Marketing – strategic and tactical best practices and case studies
- Fan Engagement – Innovative solutions to keeping your fans loyal, creative immersive experiences in a virtual world and facing the industry challenges.
Data & BI Hot Conversation Topics
- Value-Add Data & Insights
- Data, Business Intelligence and Analytics – Best Practices, Case Studies and Collaborative Discussions
- Data Warehouse & Data Lakes -The best data warehouse platforms to increase analytics access; Best practices managing customer data and integrating with 3rd party tools
- Driving Revenue through data, and analytics
- Innovative Activations And analytics around marketing partners and sponsorships
Let's Talk Tech!
- Getting fans back to the venue – technologies that will help create safe environments for your fans
- Venue Technologies & IoT – creating immersive experiences for fans through innovative technologies
- Cyber & Data Security – best practices from leading experts
- Smart Cities & Smart Venues – lessons learned, new tech and best practices for embracing the evolution of creating experiential venues with operational efficiencies
- Future Tech and how implement for the safety of your fans and sponsors – AI, IoT, BlockChain and Disruptive innovations
Info-Tech Research Group & SEAT Partner Together
Info-Tech Research Group is one of the world’s fastest-growing information technology research and advisory companies, proudly serving over 30,000 IT professionals & executives.
“InfoSEAT blends together the ‘best of the best’ in the Sports Entertainment industry. The long-held reputation of SEAT is sports collaboration platform and Info~Tech’s in-depth tools and resources will be a ‘must-have’ for every CIO in the industry. “
Steve Reese, CIO at Phoenix Suns